Frozen Bank Accounts In New York And What You Can Do About Them

In this video, we discuss what you can and should do when you realize that your bank account has been frozen.

At the Bromberg Law Office, we have experience dealing with cases in which a creditor freezes a person’s account based on a judgment for an old unpaid debt in New York State. Contact us today at 212-248-7906┬áto discuss your options to get your bank account unfrozen as quickly as possible.